[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lassie come home..

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:49:37 -0400

Ed,

Good for you!? If I could be there, I would.? So happy you decided to go :-)
Here is Lassie's schedule.? Oh, the Rally too.

Laura

LASSIE & TIMMY ARE HERE IN THE CAPITOL FOR TWO DAYS TO "OPPOSE" CALIFORNIA
ASSEMBLY BILL 1634!!

LASSIE & TIMMY WILL BE HERE LOBBYING AGAINST THIS BILL!!

This bill is all about the "cats" and "dogs".? Who better to represent the
opposing side than the most famous dog in the world!!!

Lassie & Timmy will be here in Sacramento as "guests" of:? PetPAC, Concerned
Dog Owners of California, and Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern &
Western States.

Lassie will be attending the following: the Public is invited? - July 11th,
2007 - Wednesday

8:00 am Senate Local Government Committee Hearing, State Capitol, Room 112

9:30 am PetPAC CAPITOL RALLY, State Capitol, West Steps (10th Street side)

Please contact We the People Operation Media: While LASSIE & TIMMY are in
the Capitol, please call Diane Amble (650) 296-2169 or Brat Zinsmaster
regarding LASSIE & TIMMY AT THE CAPITOL.]

 <http://www.lassie.com/lassie_star.html>
http://www.lassie.com/lassie_star.html