[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Las Vegas National

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:29:12 -0800 (PST)

Why?   The show committee has always done this.  They get us the good rates.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Las Vegas National
To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 9:34 AM

I guess my point was that whoever posted that there was only one hotel within
40 miles was delusional.....and as I  just posted.......there are at least 10
hotels within 6 miles of the Champion center.   Here is the list I have.
These are NOT official hotels...just a Springfield Toursim map.

Comfort Suites 5 miles
Country Inn 6 miles
Couryard By marriott - 3 miles
Days Inn - 5 miles
Fairfield Inn 6 miles
Hampton Inn 5 miles
Holiday Inn 5 miles
Ramada - 5 miles
Red Roof Inn 5 miles
Super 8 - 5 miles

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 9:12 AM

I am looking at a Springfield tourism map.  There are at least 10 hotels
within a 6 mile drive.  I saw the post last week from someone that said there
was only one hotel within 40 miles.  Considering Dayton is only 25 miles
away.....I'd say that was the rumor mill in full swing.

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 8:45 AM

In a message dated 11/15/2008 10:44:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
How many rooms are needed close to the national location?

Terry

You should have around 600, 400 should be pet friendly.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont (recording secretary), Life member CKC
"The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being
can alter his life by altering his attitude"-William James

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION