[ SHOWGSD-L ] Larry Rock, Treasurer

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 20:23:41 -0600

And Larry is actually a Director of Finance and very experienced in accounting
and finance and improving process, getting things back on track.

Yes he actually does this stuff for a living and I bet he doesn’t need to spend
$10,000 on Quickbooks training either!

So glad he agreed to serve!

We ARE in good hands.

Cyndy