[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lack of maturity( long)

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:51:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/05 4:49:28 PM Central Daylight Time, RChesnut70502
writes:

In a message dated 6/25/05 2:41:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  don't think this is the essence of the original post that I responded  to.
the post presents a scenario which says a young teenage dog..who was  the
better mover..was beat by a more mature dog who couldn't move.There  is no
indication that a temperament problem exists or that the dog is  lacking
even for his age.

Exactly!  No one wants to second guess any judge.  Could have  been more to
what was posed in the scenario.  One can only answer the  question as it was
written.

In addition, I have seen this scenario played out way to often!  To  me,
given everything else is correct, MOVEMENT rules. I have heard judges say  this
one had more breed type (prettier) for their reason for putting a dog up  over
better mover.  Again, "pretty is as pretty does!"

Randy