[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lack of Quorums at club meetings

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:27:11 EST

You'll have to check your club's by-laws to see what constitutes a quorum,
but no, we appoint people to the board who are committed to their
responsibility, board members and directors communicate w/ our president if
they
can't make a meeting and I can't remember a time when we didn't have a  quorum.

We have postponed an occasional meeting when the weather was God  awful...

I heard a rumor he Wisconsin senate was having a problem though  <VBG>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 3/7/2011 8:47:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  all,

If you are a member of regional club or even an all breed club,
could you take some time and answer the following questions.

Our  club has had some difficulty obtaining quorums from time to time.
Does your  regional club have this same problem periodically?
How many members does  your club have?
What are your rules for constituting a quorum?
When are  your meetings (day of the week and time)?

Any info you could provide  could be very helpful for our club.

thanx

/steve d.
Visit  Cimarron Shepherds on the Web!
http://www.cimarron-gsd.com/
Happiness is  German Shepherd slobber on your car  window.

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.