[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lab Speciality

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:26:20 -0400

Hi All;
Returned yesterday from the Potomac Speciality and have to tell you all I had
so much fun. I did not get to show Tanner on Wednesday, as I had to go into
work, so I went to the show Thursday. My GSD Mulan had a blast hanging out with
all her Lab
friends and several other breeds who came along for the ride and got to see her
breeder and co owner Ceci Martinez from Puerto Rico.

But, the really good news is the Ceci's Lab, James won BISS over 105 Specials
on Friday!!!! So, as you can see there is a GSD connection to this Speciality.
James is also the Lab that took the Group 4 at the Garden and I am now waiting
to see if my friends bitch is expecting, as I will be getting a pup from her
and James.

This is some Speciality as judging takes place over 3 days and BISS Judging did
not get over till 7:45pm. I have to say that do such a
nice job, each Special was brought into the ring individually before the start
of Judging and announced over the PA System, this gave
everyone a change to mark their catalogs and get a look at the dogs before they
went into the ring as a Group. They also but out
a nice array of cheese and fruits for folks to have during breed judging.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.