[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: L.S 's Version of the Standard......... Sorry it is LONG

  • From: "Iza Kabuska" <iza10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Michelle Crawford" <workingdawgs@xxxxxxxxx>, "Sarah Buyting" <khylar_creek@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:22:41 -0500

Well, then, you would probably be happy with a mixed-breed dog from the pound
that you can train and show but -  OH, NO !  wait a minute . . . we are talking
about pure-bred GSD's here, aren't we ??  Cuz this is a GSD SHOW List, isn't it
???, and if you are going to put in all the time and money to title one of
these GSD's (title AFTER the name), why not start with an attractive one that
at least looks like he should ?? (public perception)  I know some conformation
people are just crazy over fantastic side gait, tremendous front reach, etc.,
but personally, for me, they first have to be "pretty" - if I have to look at
it, I want it to be Pretty and Typey.
Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com