[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: L.S 's Version of the Standard......... Sorry it is L...

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx, workingdawgs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:40:13 EST

In a message dated 3/11/2005 11:31:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Rbuffdogs
writes:
Since you attacked Terri publicly I must come to her defense. I know  Terri,
she is a fierce competitor to be sure. But I can tell you without  hesitation
that her dogs, are some of the most well-adjusted, happy and joyous  dogs
around. She takes them everywhere, they are in the house, well  socialized, and
she loves them to pieces.

All I can say is - THANKS SO MUCH KATHY!!!  I know I certainly would  not
have two dogs of your breeding if you hadn't checked us out  thoroughly!  Like
you said - to each his own in their choice of  competition.  I certainly would
not attack someone who wanted to do only  obedience - publicly or otherwise -
for that view.  More power to them - it  is a LOT of work and I commend that -
it is just not for me right now.   Maybe I had a bad trainer when I started it
with my first shepherd,  and so decided I didn't like it.

Terri  Stout
_CRESTHAVEN German  Shepherds_
(http://members.aol.com/cresthaven1/cresthaven2.html)
Home of Multiple BOB/Group Placing CH Wind Dancer's Lightning  Bolt, 2004
GSDCA Nationals 2nd place Novice bitch Victory's Miss Demeanor and  her brother
Victory's Leviathan, 2004 GL RBIF Cresthaven's The Intimidator,  Cresthaven's
Ricochet V Lee Ray (11pts, 1 Major), Cresthaven's Deja Vu (10 pts,  both majors)
Breeders and/or Owners of Multiple BOB/Group Placing CH  Cresthaven's
Cappuccino, Pinehill's Material Girl (11 pts, 1 Major), Multiple  BOB/Group
Placing
CH Cresthaven's Sudden Impact, Am/Can CH Cresthaven's Pati H  of Lou-Ann,
Am/Can CH Cresthaven's Top Gun, CH Cresthaven's Chantilly Lace, CH  Donka's
Viktor
V Cresthaven