[ SHOWGSD-L ] LOUISVILLE/KENTUCKIANA GSDC

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx" <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, Danannkennel@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:59:00 -0600

We have thought about joining the Louisville Club along with the Bartley's
just to keep it going..but we were unsure about who to contact as we would
hate to see the club fold..especially since it used to be such an active
club.. I also spoke with a woman who lives in the area and wanted to
join..and had even inquired about joining..but she got the feeling she was
not welcome and never received info. this club is only 90miles away from
us..and is actually called the "(Kentucky/Indiana) GSDC" if they are no
longer interested in keeping it going..we could actually have shows in
Evansville and could probably get folks to join from here..that is if the
rules would allow us to hold shows here. Christine Grainger