[ SHOWGSD-L ] LOOKING FOR SILVER TOY POODLE PUPPY

  • From: vanucciwindy@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:21:43 -0500

Hi List,
I know this isn't our breed , but I have a VERY good friend whose poodle died
yesterday and she is heartbroken. She wants another silver toy puppy . If you
know of any breedes who have any in Pa , NJ or Del. area plese call me at 215
804-0241. I tried talking her into a gsd puppy,  but too big for her. Thanks
for all your help.
Kathy