[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (LONG) Il Dangerous Dog Bill

  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:29:57 -0600

Yesterday I faxed my response to Senator Sandoval - his fax number is
708/656-7608.  Additionally, you should also contact your Illinois State
Senator and your Illinois State Representative.  For the contact information
for your district's senator and state rep., you can go to the below web
address, scroll down to the bottom of the page and under Miscellaneous, click
on legislator look-up:
http://www.ilga.gov/sitemap.asp

Valerie Harrington
whereis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx