[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LONG COAT ISSUE

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: janandmort@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:28:06 -0700

Morton your last line said it best of all. "Much to gain and nothing to
lose"
Imagine the buyers of the perfect puppy that we have all sold as pets, by
virtue of that coat.
Now imagine them competing .....
Yes..lets go for it.
Inclusion, is good.  Status quo, is not working on many levels.
kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*Updated: May 2012*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*RBIF Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"