[ SHOWGSD-L ] LITTER ANNOUNCEMENT-YIPPEE !

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:47:12 -0700

Hi Guys
After what seemed the longest weekend of my life, we are proud and happy to
announce the arrival
of six beautiful babies here at Victory.  Three girls and Three boys .  Mom
is our "pocket rocket"
Callie or Victory's Caliente of Hallmark....who took a bit off time off to
be a mom just now.  She has both majors
and will be finishing very shortly.   Proud Papa is Victory's Gotta Wear
Shades aka "Oakley". who is our outrageous
sidegaiting son of Nitro.
We expect BEAUTIFUL fronts, clean rears, dark , rich pigment, and joyous
temperaments.  (Any of you that know either of
these dogs, will know what I mean, lol)
In the pedigree, which I will add to the website in a day or so you will
find close in,  Nitro, Belle Starr , Dallas, Taylor Made,
Sammy vom Drachenberg, and Cathins Kigali ROM.   to name a few.   We are
very excited.....and can't wait to watch them grow
up!
ALSO IN THE MIDST OF OUR CELEBRATION , YESTERDAY WAS MY WONDERFUL KEN'S
BIRTHDAY....WHAT A TERRIFIC FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!
Kathy
--
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup, TC, OFA