[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LISTER PARTY

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:32:53 -0400

LOL !! My husband bid on both the medal and the knives.... so now we have
both - and the Telia Fleming Hanks print from the Foundation table !!

Glad you had a great time at the party - we did too !  Good, clean
fun,improved by the knowledge that we raised some money to help dogs.
Thanks again to all who helped, all who donated, all who came amd bought
tickets.

Margy
From: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Everything went beautifully, except that the hotel lounge couldn't hold us
all,
> and although they put extra service people on, they couldn't keep up with
us !
> There was a sizeable crowd - lots of noise, lots of old friends not seen
in
> years, new friends met for the first time. I am sure there will be lots of

> people posting stories once they get back home.
>
> The raffle raised $800. It was counted and verified three times, by three
> diffferent people, and then today, I handed the entire amount to Linda
Kury and