[ SHOWGSD-L ] LHSH-DIME A DAY CHALLENGE continued...

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:39:18 EST

THANK YOU Lee for your partnership with LHSH and thank you for POSTING  and
encouraging others by your example...The DIME A DAY CHALLENGE is still on  and
we have MANY of you yet to report in; we want you to be counted!  Come  on
everyone, we know there are others like Lee!
AND for the listers that are not here at the Pity Party BUT are at the
Nationals instead, we are not leaving you out!  You are our partners also  and
we
will be happy to wait until you get back to POST your DIME A DAY  CHALLENGE
"brag" along with your other wonderful experiences!  Keep those  POSTS for DIME
DAY coming...Dawn is keeping track and we are excited and proud  and as Lee
says it is EASY to do and you just feel SO GOOD after you do  it!

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:10:21 -0700

I have not  sent the exact amount, but I send what ever I can and then use
PayPal. It's  really easy, no less than $2.- at a time, and sometimes $5.-.
This usually  amounts to more than the $13.70. It really makes you feel good
knowing that  you have helped another poor soul. We are talking about OUR GSD
Breed here.  It is SO worth  it.
Lee

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)