[ SHOWGSD-L ] LHSH needs HELP on Saturday with Transport!!!!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 04:17:11 -0700 (PDT)

This transport needs to come together ASAP as the vet clinic is charging us 24$
a day for these two! They have a commitment of a Rescue with
St. Francis Animal Sanctuary in Erin Tenn, and these are the legs that are
needed to fill this transport! If you are able to help in any way, PLEASE
contact Connie Williams, our transport coordinator at
vallesaladogsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx YOU!
leg 2: needed!!
   montgomery, al to    fultondale, al (I-65N)
   97.7 miles
   86    minutes
   10:30am to    12:10am

   leg 3: needed!!
   fultondale, al to ardmore, tn (I-65N)
   101.9  miles
   86    minutes
   12:10am to    1:50pm

   leg    4:  Needed
   ardmore, tn    to Dickson, Tn  (I-65N to Tn 50 (exit 37    toward Columbia )
 to Tn 7  north ( TN 7 becomes Tn 46 ) to    Dickson  1 hr 43 minutes 92.51
miles .
   1:50pm-3:33 pm
   ph# : 615-498-2417
   driving: champagne Chevy Tahoe