[ SHOWGSD-L ] LET US TALK DOGS

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:50:11 -0400

I think there has been MORE than a enough discussion on the Poison Pen.  I am
asking
everyone to just let it go VOLUNTARILY.

I have no clue who wrote this and probably never will.  I will not guess or
waste any more time on
the issue.  By discussing this, we give this person the power they crave.

I know that my posts are being sent to other lists, along with many other list
posts against list
rules.

I just wanted to clarify several points the writer makes.

THIS LIST HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE a moderated list - it is open to
free
dicussion withinthe rules guidelines.  I do not have time to read each post and
approve it.
Newbies are Not set to modpost.  They can post whenever they want.

Anyone who knows knows that I cannot be controlled be influential people. I
beleive all MENA
and ALL WOMEN are created equally

Let us talk about dogs, littes, breding, food fights etc

We agree to disagree.

Discussing  litigation or possible litigation is not the purpose of this list.
I have personally stated
that this is not the forum to discuss this matter as it is detrimental to the
GSDCA or the GSDCC
or whatever. This is not a Court Room nor is it the Nancy Grace show.

When this list began over a decade ago, we created a safe habor for those of us
NOT showing or
taining in German Style events but welcomed them to join us here. And many have.

This list has been my labour of love for the breed.

The Mission Statement has and will be what guides this list:

- To further and to promote the AKC/CKC/GSDCA/GSDCC style of conformation
showing and
breeding of German Shepherd Dogs;
- To promote communication among the fancy and the Parent Clubs (German
Shepherd Dog
Club of America and German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada);
- To share health, grooming, showing and breeding information;
- To encourage the quick dissemination of information and the dispelling of
rumors within the
fancy;
- To encourage ethical breeding of the German Shepherd Dog;
- To encourage participation in the parent clubs;
- To serve as a resource for the North American fancy.
- To serve as a stepping stone for GSD Rescues; providing a forum for dogs at
risk, urgent
transportation of rescue animals, and assisting in fund raising to save rescue
dogs.

Showgsd-l is dedicated to Breed Rescue, Education, and Communication

This is my PERSONAL OPINION, not that of an Administrator of this list

DOC ZOE