[ SHOWGSD-L ] LAST CALL....studs... NO COAT Factor

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:13:59 -0800

Hi Everyone;
This is the last time I will post this to the list......it has some dogs
deleted and some added.
If I get a lot more corrections or additions I will post it again next
week......and that is it till
someone requests it.   THANKS to all who keep me informed.....I will use this
someday....<G>

Looks like it might be time to update my list of dogs that do not carry the
coat factor.
PLEASE....anyone.....if the status of a dog has changed....i.e. died or has
produced
coat please let me know.    ALSO....please do not tell me your dog does not
carry the
coat factor if it has never been bred to a coat to be sure.
This is just a personal  list I keep......and share with the List periodically.
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx

Here is the list of dogs that I'm "told" do not carry the coat  factor.
         ( I'm not responsible for those that are wrong!!!  )
 If anyone knows of some necessary corrections.....please let me know
 Some have been removed.........some added.   Sneaky genes again....<G>
 Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx

Am/Can Sel. Exc.A.O.E.CH. Elvaston's Southern Byrne P.T., T.C., H.S.A., aka
BOOKER + Black factor )
CH. Mar Haven's Royal Guard    aka  RIO
Ch. Cheradon Achtung Erynbrook Molokai
Select Am &Can. Ch.  Kridler's Quno V. Rowley
Deb Mars Antonio (7pts 1 major)
Ch. Marhaven's Elite Guard ~ aka  ELI   + black factor
Cheradon Achtung Erynbrook Orion  aka DANNY
Ch Breauhausen's Titanic ~aka  TY
Ch Nike Clayfield Andre Segovia
Chablis Odyssey Of Dan Ann
Ch Totana Piper Hill's Valmoran D Zoni
Am.Ch &Sel Can Ch. Woodsides Khemosabi   + black factor
Ch Pinehill's Code Red
Ch Stonehedge's Striper
Ch T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ch Tara Airway Carly's Legend
Am  & Can Sel  CH. Sirius Park's Worth The Trip
GR.Victor Am.Can.Ch.Marhaven's And The Beat Goes On  aka  BONO + black factor
 Sel.Ch.Scher-Lo's Jr. Executive
CH.Dream Come True-Rivendell's Fandango,
CH.Tripphill's High Finance C
CH.Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando
CH. Sturdevant's Second Wind   + black factor
CH.  Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan
CH. Heritage-Windy Acres'  CEO  + black factor
Black Oak's Wiseguy v Hadori
CH. Von Charisma's Optical Illusion
Sammy von Dracenberg
Gorlin's Jakarta
CH. Ritarra's The Sky's The Limit
Can.Sel.CH.Convi Ruklakar's Cain Cade
Sel.CH. Backacher's Ruggerio v Milo     aka REGGIE
CH.  BaaBaa Black Sheep of Edan    aka   WOOLY
Sel.Ex.Ch.Crosstimber's Carough Clihu
CH. Midnight Sun's Ringside Riot
CH. Caraland Survival's Magellan
CH. Haney-Ray J's Tonites The Nite
CH. Kingford Chile Of Kimber
Sel.Can.CH.Galiano's Woodside Dhominator
Destino's Exact Copy
T.W.E.C.'S Ben There Done That
CH. Kenlyn's Vindicator V TR
CH.Karizma's Born In The U.S.A.  aka BUSTER  + black factor
CH. Sher-Lo's Midnight Gambler   aka SHADOW   + black factor
CH. Great Expectations of Edan
Sel. Excellent CH. Mechanical Bull of Edan
CH.Nordlicht Southern Gentleman  aka  BUCK
CH.Schneiderhot's Law And Order + black factor
Utopia's Fugitive
Greatest Show on Earth of Edan
CH.Trafalar's Nightquest Kismet
Domara's Caromello
CH. Saterhaus BadBoy of Nordlicht, R.N., HIC, T.C.
Sel.Ex. AOE CH.Joelle's Diamond Da Vinci
CH. Talimar's Top Shelf  H.T., T.C.
CH. Richterslusts Jeb B.
CH.Falkrigia's Rastus B DragonFire H.T., R.N.