[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : LAS VEGAS NATIONALS/Jacksonville FLA

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:53:39 -0800 (PST)

Orlando is 100 miles. BIG airport hub.
--- On Sat, 11/15/08, Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : LAS VEGAS NATIONALS/Jacksonville FLA
To: blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 12:38 PM

That looks like a fantastic site........again, tho, I think people might run
into problems flying with dogs......altho Jacksonville is in north Florida
and might be easier than getting to Daytona was...  However,  it's under
300
miles from Atlanta where people think they can fly to without problems.
That's as the crow flies, of course...........

       However, the rental rate for the big indoor arena is posted at $1000
a day for equestrian events, or $4000 for ticketed events......... a bit
more than $500 per day.  The outdoor arenas are under $500 per
day..........stall rental costs are posted, too......
there ARE lots of hotels (listed on the site) -

      still -- what do I know?
Peggy