[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LA TIMES POLL!!! VOTE

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:54:02 EDT

Total votes: 8147....  84% No!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Tank"  <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "showgsd-l List"  <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:24  AM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] LA TIMES POLL!!! VOTE

Hi Guys
Don't  know if this has been posted, but there is a 1634 Poll in the Los
Angeles  Times today....widely read, even worldwide...VOTE  PLEASE

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-spay10jul10,0,3296301.story?coll=la-ho
me-center

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."