[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: L.A. County Transcript of the DoneDeal BOS Animal Contr...

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:30:07 EDT

Thank you, Kathy, for reading this carefully and thoughtfully.   I thought
the attorney's 2 minutes regarding the ordinance's legal problems quite
provoking.   Some of the speakers had good points, and I thought it interesting
that
while MANY controversial points were brought up by the supervisors themselves,
they were glossed over and the ordinance passed without objection.   I wonder
what they think they can fix before final vote on May 8.

And now Riverside County is taking this ordinance as the model for THEIR
proposed ordinance.

Your city, your town (generic you!), your county, your state NEXT!

Stormy

In a message dated 4/25/06 5:10:18 PM, Pinehillgsds writes:

> Thanks for the link Stormy. It's thought provoking and worth watching since
> I'm sure our federation will face some of the very same issues.  I think
> this will be the trend instead of BSL legislation, which has largely been
> unsuccessful. Good luck to you folks who are active in that area in modifying
> some
> of the provisions.

Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!