[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kudos to Pam Stoesser

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx" <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:07:36 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I would certainly hope so!  I think even the techno-challenged among us
(and count me in that group!) know how important a web presence is these days.
Pam maintains my kennel website as well, and I am happy to pay her for her
services.  She has made a world of difference for those who wisely employ her.
And, make no mistake about it, she has been generous to all of us, above and
beyond her billable hours, out of love for the breed and appreciation for those
who promote it responsibly.

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein, AKC Breeder of Merit
http://www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com/ ;
Home of Multiple Group Winner  GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs
RN BN
Group Winner Ch. RiverRock's Straight From The Heart PT, HSAsd (Sera)
and Multiple BPISS and BOBP Midwest Futurity RiverRock's One Fine Day (Sunny)

>________________________________

 my own comments, but

 Bill wrote:

>> I just had to give a shout-out to our very own Pam Stoesser who guided
>> me step by step through the process of renewing my Breeder's Ad on the
>> GSDCA website.  As many of you know, I am VERY technologically
>> challenged, but I managed to renew my ad through the store, thanks to
>> Pam.
>>
>> Salut!
>>
>> Penny in NC
>
>===========================================================================POST
> is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original
>are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the
>
>Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
>its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
>in any post.
>
>ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE
 THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST
AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.
VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

>For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org ;
> is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original
>author and of GSD
 Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
without prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.