[ SHOWGSD-L ] Krystal in action

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:23:27 -0600

I remember seeing Krystal when she was about half way through her specials
career and Leslie brought her out here to the midwest. She was one of the few
GSDs at that time that all the all-breed people could appreciate too. Her
beautiful gait (on a totally loose lead) made EVERYONE stop and watch. She was
magnificant and I am glad that she had owners that allowed her to be specialled
at all-breed shows so that people could see and appreciate the shear beauty of
a GSD.

Although I know lots of folks in GSDs hate all-breed shows, but if you have a
wonderful dog, whether or not you like it, you should special them at
all-breeds too so that other people in other breeds can appreciate the dogs..
Good dog people in all breeds can appreciate the sheer magnificance of a great
dog in any breed (let me emphasize GOOD dog people)..

JMHO...

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/