[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kongs and Ice

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:19:35 +0000 (UTC)

I don't use Kongs anymore. I came home from work one day and Noah had the kong
wrapped around his lower jaw. He was foaming at the mouth and it was past his
lower canines and I couldn't move it. I called my vet and they came in planning
to put him under and cut it off with a hacksaw. All the way to the vet, he was
smashing his head against the crate and it was off when I got there. I couldn't
touch his mouth for a month after that. I took all my kongs out of their pens.
Anyone want to buy a bunch of used kongs. ? <G>

Ann
www.edangsd.com
www.edangsd.com----- Original Message -----