[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kolby & Honest judging

  • From: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:06:42 EST

You would be correct, if this were a GSD specialty. <G>  ... and just to make
my position perfectly clear ... I did for Kolby.  lol
Tom Langlitz
-------------------------------
In a message dated 12/31/2004 12:49:00 PM Central Standard Time,
edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But Tom , Kolby is the closest to the German Shepherd standard of all the
dogs being voted for, so therefore any honest judge would vote for him.  Ann
www.geocities.com/edangsd

Gsdman2@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/31/2004 11:33:58 AM Central Standard Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
Cathleen, you have to go to ALL your browsers and delete the cookies. THEN
wait 24 hours and try again.
Actually, once you delete the cookies and clear your cache you should be able
to vote again immediately... delete again .. vote again . That would not
be honest judging though! lol (Note: I only voted once.)

In fact, isn't it true that all of you are voting for Kolby only because you
have a preference for German Shepherd Dogs? Please, don't change your vote
because of this post! I prefer German Shepherds too! lol However ... The next
time your dog loses to a bi-color only becuase the judge prefers bi-colored
dogs, you might want to remember this day. You will still have every right to
be frustrated at the judge if that bi-colored dog was not the closest to the
standard ... but at least you will understand the judge's point of view. lol
Tom Langlitz