[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kobe's National

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, grnram415@xxxxxxx, myjoygs@xxxxxxx, lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:40:59 EDT

That's what Ann shared with us earlier last week.  She also had a heck  of
a time getting the dog back from Canada this past summer.

I wont fly my dogs anymore, it's too chaotic.  When they told me I had  to
fly Dexter to Denver on a 750, but then would have to drive the rest of the
way because they couldn't fit the crate on a connecting flight, right there
we  made up our mind to drive the entire way.  No regrets, the dogs were
with  me the entire time.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
Sel Excellent AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot Black Dog aka HUCKS
Inquest Doc  Holliday - aka DOC
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 10/19/2010 3:05:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Was this the same dog that had such a hard time being shipped?
Terry

From: _myjoygs@xxxxxxxx (mailto:myjoygs@xxxxxxx)  <_myjoygs@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:myjoygs@xxxxxxx) >