[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kobe's Daughter RahRah

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:51:44 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

RahRah does it again and also goes BOS over specials. Congratulations to Peggy
Kurz! RahRah is out of an ROM Mephisto daughter. Congratulations also to the
GSDC San Antonio for putting on another great weekend of shows. I always
go......sorry I had to miss this weekend, particularly since this is SW
Futurity weekend. Thanks to esteemed Judge Jack Newton, and as always the
wonderful team of Michael and Debbie. Also thanks to Kelsey (a dedicated
worker) for loving our kids and showing RahRah in BOB.

Kathy

any post.