[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kobe and Maxwell's AOEs

  • From: Sean Bragg <seangsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx" <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:13:08 -0400

All: wake up!   This contributes to the  CRAP that makes ppl not want to be in
our breed!   Its not just the perceived cost of handlers, the cost of
transporting our dogs, the politics, the economy, opinions of bad judging...
The list could go on and on!   It's that we as a breed dip our feet into ALL OF
IT!!!

I swear, year after year, I'm embarrassed by the "politics" of this breed.
Yet, in my absence, there were ppl, and above all the dogs, that I found myself
missing.   I get back involved and all i can do is roll my eyes.  Thank God I'm
immune to it.  But try to get my friends active, my family active... Forget
it!!!  I try....

Wake up tomorrow and post something positive.   If someone posts something
contrary, ignore it.  I guarantee the message will die sooner than if you
progress 50 responses.   Seriously!!!   Despite all, I'm pretty excited for the
upcoming fall season.  Nationals, cool weather specialties, puppy matches...
Here's to what this should be about.  Focus on that, for once.  I admire all
that you're accomplishing!   I hope to someday be as successful as some of you
are!!

Sean Bragg