[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kirkland.....Diamond Natural

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shepherd, german" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:15:15 +0000 (UTC)

These two foods seem to be almost identical except for the Kirkland has
vegetables in it and the Diamond Natural does not. I have been feeding the
Kirkland for two years now and all the dogs are doing great on it even Nichole
with EPI. She is even overweight. I had a hard time actually finding the
Natural one time when I went to buy it.  My membership to Costco expired and I
was not going to renew it. I bought two bags of Natural and when i went back to
get more they were constantly out. This was at the same time that Sams had
pulled all their exceed off the shelf so that may have been the reason. no
matter what the reason it made me very angry so I rejoined Costco. They always
have dog food. The only thing that I do not like about Costco is the puppy
food. it only comes in twenty pound bags. I am going today to get some food and
will probably buy at least four bags of puppy food because there are nine
babies and in about two weeks they will probably start to eat food. They are
eleven days old now. Anyway I love the Kirkland Chicken And rice and for those
of you who feed Lamb..they also have that.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant