[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kirkland dog food

  • From: "Marcia Warshauer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "luvshepherds@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:51:37 +0000 (UTC)

I've been feeding my dogs....GSDs and Aussies Kirkland Chicken and Rice for
years.....raised several dogs on this food. Why is the bashing going on now? No
problems here....the food can't be beat. My dog's coats are gorgeous, stools
are firm ~ energy level is high. I'm not changing a thing. If it ain't broke ~
don't fix it. :-) BTW, my GSD girl, Elke, is now 14 1/2 years old and was
raised on this food. I think that speaks for itself. Enough said!!!Marcia ~
Norco, CA.

 > OK I'm just checking, if any one know it will be all of you lol  There is so
much crap going on about the food and YET I still feed it and have no problems.
Just wanted to know if any of you that feed it have. This is not a food war,
just a question.