[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kirkland L&R kibble

  • From: Teona Leonte <trennie100@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stormy435@xxxxxxx" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:17:18 -0800

I noticed the "creeps" creeping up the price. I use thr Kirkland l & r
also. I also went to Sam's Club and would by 5 cases of "Beef N More"
canned food and it was about 10$ per case of 24. I have used both for
years. I went to Sam'sast summer and after years, they had
discontinued it! So I called Merrick and they would drop ship 10 cases
for over $24 per case!  Oh. Free shipping!  Whoopee. NOT. So I checked
out Kirkland canned and it was approx 13$ a case. Then it zoomed (not
creep) up to over 17$ a case. I happened to be in SAMs awhile back and
decided to see what was up with their canned food and not only was it
gluten free and soy free, it was 13.88 per case. I mix one can with
the kibble for 6 dogs. They love the lamb beef combo. They ran away
when I slipped in a sack of Kirkland chicken and rice. They love
cooked chicken but hate the kibble. Must be full of chicken peckers or
something. Go figure
Teona

Sent from my iPhone