[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kirkland Dog Food

  • From: "Arcturus" <Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:46:03 -0500

Hi,
  Kirkland is made by Diamond, as is the Chicken Soup brand,  Premium Edge,
and just recently Canidae.  For what its worth, the Diamond Lamb and Rice is
in my opinion the best lamb type food out there.  If you have a dog that is
allergic to chicken this is the only one who completely solves the problem.
Best of all it runs about $22.00 a bag.  Sue