[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kiefer, Peter and Wendy....we are desperate...

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:08:55 -0700 (PDT)

Their owners have died and now these three dogs are facing euthanization at the
local pound. Kiefer is 9 and has no medical problems, neither do Peter or Wendy
who are both 4. These dogs must not be with cats....they have way too much prey
drive. They have not been tested around children, and they have been house dogs
all their life. Kiefers face looks very bewildered...his muzzle is grey and he
looks every inch his 9 years. The "shelter" has stated that if they are brought
there, they will be put down. No attempt to find homes will be made. Nice,
huh???
I dont know as yet where they live; the person didnt include it in the
email/photos.
I am waiting for response; but usually, unless its from one side of the country
to the other, something can be done.
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas