[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kids....and how do you know about that?

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:08:49 -0700

I must be getting old....nahhhh
My JUST TURNED EIGHT y/o said , while listening to the stereo...
"HEY MOM, WATCH THIS, I CALL IT MY MOSH PIT MOVE"
Mosh pit, Mosh pit?  How does he know about mosh pits?   The move was pretty
good.
To make it dog related, he wants to handle...but where to find a dog his
legs can keep up with right now?
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  AUGUST 15, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"