[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kids and Points to Ponder

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:02:45 -0400

In a message sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:34 PM
 "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
One of our biggest regrets right now with our family is that our kids are
MORE than grown up and our Grand Kids are all grown up.   We have no more
small children in the family.

Unfortunately, my husband and I have never had children, so we send our pups
to "camp" with a family who does have children running in out of the house
all day long.  After only a couple weeks, our doggies come back more
socialized than I could ever get them, living here in our quiet secluded
"enclave" in the woods.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherd Dogs
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam