[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kevin

  • From: Penny & Bill <ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:08:39 -0500

I also do not do well with authority and neither does my daughter,
Kristal.  She knew I needed to see Forest when I was in the hospital
recovering from double knee replacement  surgery last year, SO she put
the Farm Dog on a leash and brought her into the hospital, up to my
room.  (Kris walks with a cane, so people assumed Forest was a therapy
dog.)  No one stopped her and I had a very happy reunion with my pup.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog