[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kerianne Degen

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <lewieb@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:09:53 -0700

First I would like to say that Terry always does a wonderful job. So thank
you Terry!!!!

I have a jr. that shows every chance he gets and always has a ton of
support.
With Jr.'s first that puts the 6-9 class in the ready ring and most people
ringside.
So he not only has the support of the ringside crowd but the support of the
professional
handlers. Besides most people have their dogs ready since they are first.

My thought with Jr.'s after winners dog is that the Jr.'s may not get as
much support.
Reasons being; Lunch break and everyone trying to get their bitches ready to
show. As we
all know we are usually grooming bitches during lunch, and sometimes before.

Just my 2 cents from a jr.'s mother....

Brenda Shepard