[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ken's choice

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:39:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2007 9:30:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
EJDegen@xxxxxxx writes:
Since  you've shared the below with us, how about "the rest of the   story"?
What are the charges brought against Ken Downing by  the  WDA?  What did Ken
do
to cause the WDA to feel that this  was  necessary?

I will let Ken determine how much he wants to involve his friends and the
List in this. Since so many of us belong to the WDA or are thinking of joining,

maybe he should let everyone know what is going on.  I am deeply  disapointed
in the WDA, and wonder where this will end.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together