[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kennel ideas.....?

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:03:29 -0700 (PDT)

I am in the process of redesigning my kennels and I'd like ideas on what to use
as a base for the kennel runs.  These kennels will be situated on 2 to 4 inches
of class 5, (which was originally used to park a trailer on), but I'd like to
add something over that that is absorbant, eliminates orders and is easy to
clean.  These runs will not be concrete.  I'm thinking of some type of pea
gravel but would like some other ideas.
  Thanks in advance
  Cindy