[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ken Downing - WDA Charges

  • From: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:29:10 -0700

 Today Ken received the following email from David Landau. Please note the
hearing is not scheduled until next weekend. How can they pass judgement
before the hearing?
Ken,
    Your membership privileges have been suspended and you are not eligible
for participation in Board matters.

         David   Additionally, they only gave 10 board members permission to
hear the case, not the whole board. I don't understand how that is
impartial.  This IS our problem, as the GSDCA is recognized by the AKC and
the SV. The WDA is not recognized.   My personal opinion. Those who are WDA
members should contact your board members, and our president, who is an
ex-officio and voting member of the club to press the WDA board to follow
dueprocess.   My personal opinion, Cyndy