[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kellie is gone

  • From: "Cynthia Gialluca" <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:19:44 -0600

Kellie always was and always will be that special once in a lifetime girl.
As I watched Mary today in her cart, drive from the house to the kennel with
Cargogh and Spinner gating alongside, a lump formed in my throat because
there was one conspicously absent.  It was as if the other 2 dogs paid
Kellie homage as her place remained empty.

Kellie was a very special girl, a pleasure to know, an honor to be accepted
by, and a dream to watch as she floated across the yard.  She will be
greatly missed by those who knew her, and those who saw her in the ring.

God bless you Kellie, and have a safe trip home.  Mary, she will be waiting
for you at the rainbow bridge, with that red steak toy just waiting for you
to throw it for her.  God bless you Mary, and keep you during this tragic
time.

Pete, Cindy & Jack Gialluca
Cyneca German Shepherds