[ SHOWGSD-L ] Keggi Fair's Go Diego Go v Joelle

  • From: "Terra Fairburn" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 17:47:51 -0600

WOW did we have fun in Wisconsin!  Our homebred boy, Keggi Fair's Go Diego Go v
Joelle, won a major today at the Wisconsin Kennel Club in West Allis under
Judge Marcia Bittner.  We have never shown under this judge. We (of course)
like her style in judging for an all breed judge.  Very good to the dogs, likes
to touch them and feels shoulders, and is appreciative of the balanced dog who
moves, IMO. Thank You Mrs. Bittner!
We are grateful to Tim and Diane Brown.  Diego LOVES Tim and Diane knows just
how to handle this boy!  Thank you so much for showing and conditioning our
boy!  We love you both like Diego Loves Tim....LOL!

Thank you to the ringside support of Diego and Diane...it was awesome!

Diego now has 3 majors for 10 points.  Diego is home for awhile to get some
R&R.  Diane met Keggi Fair's Yogi Bear v Joelle and feel in love with this boy
too!  Guess Yogi is going to start showing soon.

These brothers, Diego, Yogi and CH Keggi Fair's EIEIO and their sister, CH.
Keggi Fair's UBETCHA, are out of our DNL's SAGE ADVICE v Keggi Fair and SEL.
CH. Joelle's Diamond DaVinci RN.  SAGE lives with Corbin Bartley and is his
best dog buddy.

We are glad spring is on the way....

Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds