[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Keep It To Yourself & Declining Entries

  • From: Denise Fox <Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:48:38 -0400

I feel the same way. Well said

Denise Fox
Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx
GCH Foxhaven-MyJoy Good Girl Gone Bad V Windfall - Rihanna
Foxhaven Devil in Desquise v Franken Major pointed -Saber

On Mar 21, 2014, at 2:28 PM, "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I feel the same way I have meant some wonderful people, who are my friends,
they are like family.  I try to find the best in people and there are some that
you just can't and I move on.  Shows for me are a stress reliever (well okay
maybe a little) its a place that I can be with friends, talk dogs, laugh a lot
and close or get kicked out of restaurants (pvt joke).  I can't wait for warmer
weather shows and chillin with the dog family and participate and watch shows.
You have to go into this sport knowing what to expect and make the best of it.

For the most part I've had very good experiences with the many diverse people
've met in the German Shepherd world--Actually pretty typical. And I've
nteracted with a lot of different people in many different venues, activities
nd parts of the world.Then again I try to be positive and find the good in
hose I meet.

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis