[ SHOWGSD-L ] Katrina relief and the PC

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:48:25 EDT

Hi all,
Just had an email from Lee Brown and he , like thousands is displaced from
his home, if he even has one to go back to, and has seen things that CNN and
the  majors are not reporting. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO AS A GROUP TO HELP????
HOW ARE WE HELPING OUR FRIENDS IN THE FANCY WITH THIS INCREDIBLE DISASTER,
AND CAN THE PC SPARE FUNDS TO REACH OUT TO OUR "BROTHERS AND SISTERS" IN DIRE
STRAITS???  BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD IT COULD BE ANY OF US......HOW DO  WE
PROCEED AS A GROUP, AS A CLUB.  My  God , Please pray for all and  our fellow
friends in the area.....it is a dire time...we MUST be a COHESIVE  GROUP, AND
PUT
ASIDE THE NIT-NOID, TRIVIAL BS,   our friends need us  now. The Parent Club
needs to rise to the need as does its members....Anyone out  there spearheading
a fund raising effort for our affected members????

PLEASE LETS DO THIS!!
Kathy

WEBSITE UPDATED: JUNE 27, 2005

Best of American and  European lines; Breeding, Showing,
Handling/Conditioning
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
24 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO DATE
_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)