[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Katrina refugees coming into San Antonio

  • From: "E.G. Baker" <shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, "show shepherd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:17:41 -0500

In S.A. they are providing free care,wash,dip,vaccinations & microchipping of
animals so the proper owners will be able to re-claim their pets. San Antonio
has done & will continue to a great job of aiding as many displaced people as
we can. On Thursday in less than 7 hrs. a local T.V. station, and several local
companies raised over  $300,000.00 in cash
and loaded more than 25 18 wheelers with supplies for relief I was there for 5
Hrs helping. All of Texas S.A.,Houston,Dallas & all of their surrounding
communities are doing us proud.
My daughter took a contingent of volunteers from te Outback Steak Houses of
Houston to Mississippi to cook for the volunteers & police there.
God Bless all of the Survivors better days are ahead.
Gene Baker
*********