[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kathy Tank's FACEWBOOK

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 07:59:42 -0800

I don't think it will pull any money from the Review.  The Review is a
different entity.
As you pointed out there are fewer ads, but that is the economy.
There are TONS of people, like Ken and me, that WANT a hard copy Review.  I
LIKE that I
can hold  it in my hands, read it, put it down..pick it up later..and have
it months or years later.
The Facebook page, the List and others are not a threat to that.   The
economy is.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*