[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kansas Site..

  • From: <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <AKeller97@xxxxxxx>, <gailbauman@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:16:17 -0400

Sounds great, lets buy it.
Wayne
----- Original Message -----
From: <AKeller97@xxxxxxx>
To: <gailbauman@xxxxxx>; <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 10:45 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kansas Site..

In a message dated 2/7/2005 5:38:57 PM Central Standard Time,
gailbauman@xxxxxx writes:
Been there many a time for the all-breed shows and yes, it's a really nice
show site - they have lots of room - they do horses in one of the buildings,
and
our show was in the next one over except for this past year - I didn't go
but
I understand they had it in a different part of the building and people
missed where it had been in the past.  Anyway, for what it's worth....easy
to get
to, plenty of parking, lots of dog walking room.
**
**************************
Isn't this the type of location that the majority of the members were
talking
about. This is right in the middle,(cant get more centralized than this).
Drivable from east, west north and south, if necessary, or fly if you so
choose.
If people can drive, they may also enter more dogs.  The weather also is not
threatening this time of year.  We do have choices if we look at our
options.
Arlene Keller
Sequels Shepherds
Signer of the Breeder Code of Ethics