[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kansas Expo/ Central National 101

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:55:57 -0800

I'll probably be sorry I got in this again.......but I think people took Amy
Sadfir
wrong.
She really was RIGHT ON!
The National does not have to be in the CENTER of the Country.....the National
does
not have to be in the North, or the South or the West.    It CAN be set at ONE
location
or it can be set in SEVERAL locations.   It can be set Central  or Northern or
Southern
or Western or Eastern locations and  it CAN BE ROTATED!!   None of that is the
issue.

THE ONE SINGLE THING THAT SHOULD BE THE MAJOR FORCE ON THIS DECISION,
IS CAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH A DOG GET TO THE NATIONAL!!!   Thats IT!!
That's what makes it a "NATIONAL" dog show!!
The ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE DONE  in todays climate with the Airlines is to have it
alongside  MAIN HUB AIRPORTS  FOR AIRLINES THAT DO TAKE DOGS!!

The List is not long......it's just TOO EASY.    The Airlines that take dogs
probably
can
be counted on one hand and their main hubs probably can be counted on one hand.
HOW DIFFICULT CAN THAT BE???!!!!
Until that is the FIRST consideration for those that have to fly......we have a
problem!
This is not about personal choices and personal comfort....this is a "NATIONAL"
dog
show
EVERY YEAR!  Make it easy TO GET THERE WITH A DOG FROM EVERYWHERE,  EVERY
YEAR!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: "ANN SCHULTZ" edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx