[ SHOWGSD-L ] KTLA and AB1634

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:20:58 -0400

I had an interesting experience with this Station today.? I saw a segment in
which I wanted more info.? Couldn't find it online so I called the station to
leave a message.? I was transferred to the news assignment desk.? A real person
answered and I asked him about the segment.? He transferred me to the segment
producer.? Another real human on the phone.? I asked her my question and she
said she would contact the reporter and took my phone number.? Within 10 mins,
I got a call back from the reporter and the answer to my question.? I was
shocked that I was able to speak with real people, especially on a Holiday.?
So, I had a thought.

It seems this station is very receptive to their viewers.? So, why not email
them with a story idea.? I did just that and emailed them about AB1634.? I laid
out the Bill and all it's amendments.? I then asked them if they could get
Levine in to do a debate with the opposition.? I explained that Levine let's
Mancuso do the talking and hasn't actually made any public response on this
issue.? I also mentioned his connections with Peta and others....? I said I
wanted to see HIM on the hot seat, answering questions, not some minion.?

So, my challenge to you is to go to www.KTLA.com? find the link to contact them
and ask why the TV stations aren't reporting this HOT political issue.? Ask
them to do their homework and get to the guts of this Bill.?

Please folks, do this.? KTLA is a top rated morning show.? They do tackle hard
issues and if the interest is there, they will take a serious look at it.

Laura
AOL at AOL.com.