[ SHOWGSD-L ] KOBE goes SELECT #6 at 14 months, plus much more

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:56:45 +0000 (UTC)

What a National!

Ch I'm All That Matters of Edan went Select #6 under Dave Rinke at just 14
months of age. I want to Thank judges Kathy Potter, Gary Szymczak, Cindy and
Bart Bartley and LanaLee Jorgenson for awarding him majors or he wouldn't have
been there. Thanks to Sherry Nolan for believing in him and sending him to
judges that appreciated him and most of all, Thank You Tim and Diane Brown for
believing in Kobe and giving it their all. Something I hadn't been used to
before. And last, but not least, a big Thank You goes to Dave Rinke for this
award. AOE Sel Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan and No Laughing Matter of Edan (2009
#3 Fut-Mat Dam)are the proud parents.

Ch Mmm Mmm Good of Edan also was Select under Dave. She is co-owned with Kathy
Hall and she side-gaited over some very good bitches to this prestigious title.
 She is sired by Sel Ex Ch Rollins , out of I've Got It all of Edan ROM. She
was in heat and decided to go home with Aregon, instead of us.

Love Makes the World Go Round of Edan gaited her way to Best in Amateur
Maturity beautifully shown by Lisa Smelser under Gloria. Thank you for the nice
comments on Love. She is sired by Sel Ex Ch Good to the Last Drop of Edan HIC,
out of You Go Girl of Edan. Love is co-owned with Kathy Hall also.

Sel Ex Ch Good to the Last Drop of Edan came alone to get his Herding Instinct,
which he accomplished in 47 seconds in the cold drizzle. We would have gone for
HT, but Diane said I wasn't ready. <G>

Laugh Laugh Laugh of Edan went 4th 6-9 Puppy under Gloria. Gloria raved about
his movement. He is a repeat of KOBE.

I loved the site, the dinner, Gloria and Dave's speeches afterwards .
Everything, but the weather and it was bearable.

Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley and Sel Ex Ch Maxwell, #1 dam Muggles,
Breeder-owner 0f 72 champions and 19 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award